The application process for skilled immigrants who want to settle in Canada permanently and take part in our economy.
Provincial Nominee Programs
If a province or territory nominates you through an Express Entry stream, it will be listed on your nomination certificate. You can confirm this with the province or territory.
Sponsor your relatives, including your spouse, partner, children, parents, grandparents, and others to immigrate.
Find out if you need a visa to visit, do business or transit through Canada, and how to extend your stay as a visitor
Apply to study in Canada as an international student, extend your study permit and find out about working while you study or after you graduate.
- Work as an international student October 3, 2019
- Get a visitor visa to return to Canada January 28, 2019
- Hire through the Atlantic Immigration Pilot December 26, 2018
- Hire a foreign worker December 26, 2018
- Travel and work in Canada as a youth December 26, 2018
- Extend or change the conditions on your work permit December 26, 2018
- Get a work permit December 26, 2018
- Find out if you need a work permit December 26, 2018
- Temporary work assignments
- Employment Equity
- Jobs in national security and defence
- Public service jobs for military and veterans
- Start a career as a policy leader
- Opportunities for Indigenous job seekers
- Apply to job opportunities and inventories for graduates
- Student employment
- Information for candidates
- How to apply
Meet our Team
Director of Overseas
Director of Operation